- Select Add - Smart Widget - Menu for default menu display.
- Palette - Pages Menu will display on right of screen.
- Make your selections from drop down menus.
- Website Builder's powerful mobile display software allows you to select mobile appearance.
- If Convert to Button is selected, when webpage display on mobile devices, a Button labled Menu will display.
- Your menu selections will display in a drop down window.
- Select Edit Menu Styles to display Custom Menu.
- In Link Text box, type in the word or phrase you want to appear on your webpage.
- If linking to a web page on your website, select the page name from the Page drop down menu.
- Entering an email address inEmail will directly access email.
- Entering Phone number will allow mobile devices to dial that number.
- Entering address in Map will access Google map.
- Link opens in defaults to Same Window.
- Click Apply to save your information.
- Click Done to save and exit.
- Adjust the size of your menu items as desired.
Basic Styles Tab:
- Select Text Color - You can select from the color wheel, or enter in a 6 digit color number. Be sure to use # in front of color.
- BG Color (Background Color) is the color that will display as default.
- Hover Text and Hover BG Color is the color that displays when the cursor is placed on the button.
- You can select to display menu item as a button
- Underline Links - use drop-down menu to select your choice.
- Sub-menu BG - you can choose a different background for sub-menus.
- You can choose to separate menus by a horizontal or vertical line, and choose the color of that line.