- Click display once to display solid green line and EDIT tab.
- UP - Moves the box up in display, same as bring forward.
- DOWN - Moves box down in display, same as send backward.
- LOCK ELEMENT - Locks display in place, so it does not move. Locked displays will have a red margin line. Selecting the tab UNLOCK will revert display back to EDIT function.
- COPY ELEMENT - Copies the current display so it can be used elsewhere on the page. Once the display is copied it can be modified as desired.
- GROUP ELEMENT - Groups several elements together, so they can be moved as one block.
- .DELETE ELEMENT - Deletes the display.
- (Note: Keyboard Delete key will also delete display.)