HandzOn - Live Website Builder LLC has created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: handzon.com. This Privacy Statement specifically addresses the following.
1. Information HandzOn.com Collects:
What Information Do We Collect?
2. Use of Your Information:
How Do We Use Your User Information?
3. Sharing of Your Information:
Do We Share User Information With Other Parties?
4. Privacy Policies of Our Partners:
What About Other websites Linked to the handzon.com website?
5. Ad Serving:
Do We Use a Third Party to Serve Our Ads?
6. Opt-out policy:
Can You Opt-Out of Receiving Information from handzon.com?
What Are Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this website, your dealings with this website, or feel we have missed your information, you can contact us from 9am through 9pm Mon - Fri eastern standard time at the support number (415)-320-7483.
When you visit the handzon.com website, handzon.com may collect from you, through voluntary dialogs, automated monitoring processes and the review of website server log files, information about you. handzon.com refers to this information collectively for all of its users as "User Information". As discussed in more detail below, User Information can take two forms: (1) "Personally Identifiable Information" which is information about a user from which a user's identity can be determined; and (2) "Non-Personally Identifiable Information" which is information about a user from which a user's identity cannot be determined. In some instances, handzon.com receives User Information from its business partners. In such instances, handzhn.com treats such User Information as if it was directly collected or entered on the handzon.com website.
Personally Identifiable Information
We do not, through the handzon.com website, collect Personally Identifiable Information about you without your knowledge and voluntary action. Your Personally Identifiable Information is collected mainly through the optional user registration process for the handzon.com website. The information collected through the registration process includes username, name (first and last), company name, company address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address. handzon.com does not control the acts of its users. You should be aware that if you disclose any User Information on a bulletin board or in a chat room, guest book or other open forum that is hosted by handzon.com, others may collect that information and use it to send you unsolicited e-mail from outside handzon.com, or for other purposes. In addition, the handzon.com website provides its registered users with the ability to develop custom surveys/polls which are hosted through handzon.com. Any User Information you provide in response to any surveys/polls other than those developed by handzon.com will be provided to the developer of such survey/poll without being subject to this Privacy Statement. Where handzon.com is the developer of a survey/poll the User Information you provide in response to such survey/poll will be subject to this Privacy Statement. In the event that you encounter any handzon.com user who is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information includes, but is not limited to, information we automatically collect on your use and/or actions on our website (e.g., user traffic patterns, page views on the website, click-through rates, search terms that users enter into our search utility). In addition, when a visitor arrives at our site, we collect the IP address, operating system and browser software used. An IP address (which is not the same as an e-mail address) can tell us the user's internet service provider and, based on that, can suggest the geographic location of the connection. hHandzon.com recognizes that certain User Information of a key demographic nature (e.g., race, age, gender, national origin, income), while Non-Personally Identifiable Information, is still of a sensitive nature to users. As a general matter, handzon.com does not collect such information about you through the handzon.com website. However, in recognition of the sensitive nature of such information, in the event handzon.com comes into possession of such information, whether through your voluntary submission of such information or in response to a special feature on the handzon.com website or by receiving such information from any of our business partners, such information shall, when coupled with any of your Personally Identifiable Information, itself be deemed to be Personally Identifiable Information and treated by handzon.com as such.
Personally Identifiable Information
We use your Personally Identifiable Information to enable you to enter the handzon.com website without having to log on each time and to take advantage of our website personalization capabilities (i.e., the ability to deliver content tailored to a user's identified interests). Subject to our "opt-out" policy, we also use your Personally Identifiable Information to send you information about our company and promotional material from some of our business partners. Furthermore, by associating your Personally Identifiable Information with your Non-Personally Identifiable Information we may: (1) customize various aspects of the handzon.com website to your preferences (e.g., by featuring specific content that we think you might be interested in or displaying content according to your preferences); (2) select particular advertisements or sponsor messages to appear on the pages of the website displayed to your browser; or (3) subject to our "opt-out" policy, send you solicitations, newsletters, and other announcements regarding the content, products and services available through handzon.com that we feel may be of interest to you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
As a general matter, Non-Personally Identifiable Information helps us determine how the handzon.com website is being used, helps us identify popular areas of the website, and helps determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities regarding the website. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information in aggregate form to build higher-quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of users' general trends and usage patterns, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the handzon.com website. In addition, we may use your Non-Personally Identifiable Information to help handzon.com serve your interests and to help us understand usage and commerce trends.
handzon.com maintains contractual business relationships with a number of reputable third parties. Certain of the content, products, services and advertisements contained within the handzon.com website are sourced through such third parties. Other of such third parties host, operate and maintain co-branded and private labeled websites linked to by the handzon.com website. Additionally, certain of such third parties are state and local chambers of commerce with whom handzon.com has entered into an agreement to provide a handzon.com branded presence (e.g., a hypertext link or frame) on the website of such chambers of commerce. On a limited basis, as set forth below, handzon.com may share your User Information with the third parties identified above and others. See the section of this Privacy Statement entitled "Do We Use A Third Party To Serve Our Ads?" for additional information regarding the sharing of your User Information with third party advertisement servers.
handzon.com may disclose your User Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Unified Registration Process - Certain of the co-branded and private labeled websites linked to by the handzon.com website include a user registration process. In order to partially or fully pre-complete the user registration process on certain of such websites, automated procedures pass from handzon.com to such websites information obtained from users in completing the handzon.com user registration process. The actual User Information passed to any particular co-branded or private labeled website will be limited to the information contained in the data fields which are the same for the user registration processes on both the handzon.com website and such co-branded or private labeled website.
- Participating State/Local Chambers of Commerce - handzon.com will provide your User Information to any state or local chamber of commerce with whom handzon.com has entered into an agreement to provide a handzon.com branded presence on the website of such chambers of commerce and: (1) with whom you have identified yourself to handzon.com as a being member of, or being affiliated with; or (2) through whom, via a handzon.com presence you have reached the handzon.com website. In all such cases, such state or local chambers receive your Personally Identifiable Information on a confidential basis and further subject to this Privacy Statement.
- handzon.com Subcontractors - Certain third party subcontractors retained by handzon.com to perform core technical services (e.g., website development, operations and maintenance) may, in the course of performing the contracted for services, have access to your User Information. All such subcontractors are contractually bound to handzon.com to protect from unauthorized disclosure, and maintain the confidentiality of, your User Information.
- Governmental Authorities - handzon.com will honor any properly documented request, however unlikely, from law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide any of your User Information to an appropriate governmental authority.
- In addition, handzon.com may disclose your Non-Personally Identifiable Information, generally in the form of aggregated statistical data with the Non-Personally Identifiable Information of other users, to third parties (e.g., advertisers, businesses that handzon.com has or is seeking a contractual relationship with, investors, financial analysts), for various business purposes including: (1) setting forth the performance of handzon.com as a business; (2) providing insight into handzon.com's customer base; and (3) identifying user trends and areas of concentration.
The handzon.com website contains links to the websites of various third parties. These websites may be co-branded with the names and logos of both handzon.com and such third parties. handzon.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including such websites' use of any user information. As a general matter, information about you that you provide while at these other websites, or that is collected from you based on your use or actions while at these other websites, will be protected by the privacy statement or policy indicated at the bottom of the website page on which the information is provided or collected.
Although you must provide registration information to us if you wish to use features of the handzon.com website that require registration, you may choose to "opt out" of receiving solicitations, newsletters or other promotional materials from handzon.com. Our website provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications. In addition, users may unsubscribe to any of our electronic mailings at any time by following the instructions at the end of every mailing. You may also "opt out" of receiving promotional materials from handzon.com by contacting us at email@example.com.
handzon.com may use your email address to send you updates about the handzon.com website and new services. If you wish to not receive these messages, please visit the Sections of this Privacy Statement entitled "Can You Opt Out from Receiving Information From handzon.com" and "Correcting, Updating and Deleting Information".
The handzon.com website is highly secure, with extra security in place to protect personal and transaction information. The servers hosting the handzon.com website are behind a firewall and are monitored 24 per day, 7 days a week. handzon.com utilizes encryption and security software to safeguard the confidentiality of the Personally Identifiable Information we collect in the optional registration process. All User Information is stored securely behind the handzon.com firewall.
The handzon.com website gives users the option, through automated procedures available on the website, to correct, update or delete any information previously provided to us by the user; however, we will maintain copies of user information to the extent retained as part of our website's standard backup/archive process or as necessary to fulfill the records retention requirement of our auditors and business partners. In addition, these procedures will not remove such of your information that has been provided by you to, or collected from you by, the websites of our business partners. We are not responsible for ensuring the removal or deletion from the websites of our business partners of your information provided by us to our business partners as permitted by you or otherwise in accordance with this Privacy Statement.